The impetus for MF Communication came from working in leading local and international PR agencies and as Group Communications Manager for a global spirits business.
So I've worked on both sides of the agency table, as a Client Director and as a Client.
Breaking from the traditional agency hierarchy, I set up MF Communication to work in a different way. Today I am advising global brands and plc’s; as well as not-for-profits and local businesses.
Here's what you can expect as a client:
- A consistent, close working relationship with a senior, professional adviser.
- Specialist knowledge and contacts especially in the B2B, agri-business and professional services sectors.
- Flexible service delivery to suit you, whether that’s on a long term programme or project-by-project basis.
- Access to a network of specialist associates on an all-island and pan-UK basis; collaborating across borders and across-disciplines on your behalf.
- The best team of experts assembled around your brief.
- The reassurance of a professional practice that is credible, ethical and qualifed.
- Accredited professional excellence endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
That's me. Now I’d love to hear about you...