Summer Internship Opportunity at MF Communication
MF Communication is seeking a recent graduate (past 3 years) to fill its popular Ulster University (UU) summer internship position based in Belfast. If you have a degree or post-graduate qualification from UU in a Marketing or PR related discipline and previous, as well as relevant employment/ placement experience working in a marketing or PR job then we want to hear from you. In the first instance, please drop a cover letter & CV to email@example.com.
The successful applicant will be a recent graduate with a hunger to pursue a job in PR & marketing. A working knowledge and previous business-related experience of online content development and use of Google & social media analytics is also required. You will be able to demonstrate the following competencies and personal attributes:
• Creativity and ideas-generation for client-related PR and marketing activities as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention-to-detail
• Full computer literacy and fluency in use of Microsoft Office Suite (additional ICT/multi-media skills are a bonus)
• Good organisational and analytical / research skills
• Confident, professional manner and ability to easily establish a rapport
• Personal integrity & honesty
Preferred qualifications & experience:
A third level qualification/s in a relevant discipline e.g. PR; digital marketing; marketing; business studies; entrepreneurship; CAM
A third level qualification in a non-related discipline but with previous employment experience of min. 1 year in a PR/marketing or digital marketing role. It is desirable but not essential that applicants have a full, clean driving licence and access to a car.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org