Why MF Communication?
The client-consultancy relationship is at the heart of our business. A select number of clients gain access to senior levels of expertise and advice without the presence of the traditional agency hierarchy. Experiences gained whilst working in-house with large 'corporates', and in large agencies in Belfast and Dublin, have been applied to how MF Communication works with its clients service excellence on a daily basis:
Our relationship with you:
- A personalised and dedicated style of working is central to the business ethos so you won't be a 'small fish in a big pond' here
- Acknowledging the need for rigor and process, when you give the go-ahead we respond quickly to your PR and Marketing Communications requirements
- You'll have our commitment to provide creative, high quality solutions that are designed to meet your objectives and tailored to your budget
- We work flexibly and can deliver services independently or as part of a wider, integrated solution
- Who you see is who you'll get. You'll have a qualified Chartered Institute of Marketing consultant and CIPR Accredited Practitioner managing your programme at all times
- You'll hear regularly about progress and receive activity reports breaking down time spent
- We will review progress with you regularly and evaluate activity against objectives set
Our aim is to work hand-in-hand with clients in order to provide efficient and effective services that build long-lasting client goodwill. To this end, we will endeavour to:
- Work as an integral member of your team, bringing strategic PR, communications and marketing insights and solutions to every brief.
- Provide creative and strategic solutions focused on achieving maximum results.
- Deliver a fast and responsive turn-around to your brief.
- Agree clear service levels and fee rates from the outset.
- Set defined goals in terms of desired outputs and outcomes.
- Adhere to an agreed sign-off and approvals system.
- Offer regular progress updates.
- Provide action minutes within 2 working days of all progress meetings.
- Provide detailed activity reports with invoices.
- Give same-day email or telephone alerts for press coverage that has a monitored service attached.
- Use best practice measurement & evaluation techniques.
- Seek feedback and ensure our services are meeting your needs.
- Keep services, skills and expertise relevant to the ever-changing marketing communications landscape.